October 18, 2014 in News
October 17, 2014 in News
And those ministers who fail to comply could be held in contempt of court.
The mayor has seem to forget that people came to this country to avoid religious prosecution and they are specifically protected by the constitution. (read 1st amendment)
Here’s other articles on this story:
October 15, 2014 in News
When Hillary Clinton was a 27-year-old staffer for the House Judiciary Committee and working on the Watergate investigation, a supervisor accused her of writing a fraudulent legal brief and covering her tracks with confiscated public documents. As a result, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman, the committee’s general counsel and chief of staff, said he fired her and refused to provide her a letter of recommendation.
“She was a liar,” Zeifman said, according to the Western Center for Journalism. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”
Whitewater involved both Clintons in a land development deal, which eventually became closely aligned with a small local bank purchased by Clinton confidante James McDougal. Federal regulators eventually questioned the bank’s loose investments and lending practices, including money that was allegedly improperly withdrawn from depositors’ accounts to help pay off Clinton campaign debts.
Quoting a 2000 Wall Street Journal editorial,
“Just as Bill could have settled the Paula Jones case, the Clintons could have chosen to out the Whitewater mess and move on, for example by waiving privileges. Instead, the Clintons and their lawyers established an ethos of stonewalls, shady statements, slick lawyering, witness intimidation, and rhetorical assaults on public servants. The key players either kept quiet or were completely discredited by a brutal White House attack machine.”
Seven White House travel office employees were fired during the first year of the Clinton administration, accused of mismanagement. Then-White House spokeswoman Dee Dee Myers hinted at criminal activity and claimed the former employees were under FBI investigation.
Critics have charged that the entire affair was a ruse so the seven could be replaced with friends of the Clintons.
Just like Whitewater and many other scandals, the venial sin, many believe, was in the act — the mortal sin was the cover-up.
“There is ‘substantial evidence’ that First Lady Hillary Clinton lied under oath in denying that she played a role in the 1993 White House travel office firings, independent counsel Robert W. Ray,”
#4: Bosnia sniper claim
During her 2008 presidential bid, Hillary Clinton related a “war story” to the press that implied her life was in peril at one instance during her time as first lady.
“I remember landing under sniper fire,” she said, referring to a 1996 trip to Bosnia, according to CBS News. “There was supposed to be some sort of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”
CBS News called her out on that one, and it had the footage to prove it. On the video, Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea could be seen leisurely greeting visitors at the airport. When confronted with the evidence, Hillary Clinton claimed she “misspoke.”
One doesn’t misspeak about something like that. The way she’d embellished the details was as total fabrication from start to finish, and she got caught.
#5: Benghazi attack
For weeks after the Benghazi terrorist attack that resulted in the loss of four American lives, Hillary Clinton referred to the incident as a “spontaneous demonstration” emanating from an anti-Muslim “YouTube video,” even though she had to have known almost from the outset that it was anything but.
Gregory N. Hicks, who served as deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Libya, testified that he spoke to Hillary Clinton directly during the attack. There was no question that she knew it wasn’t just some demonstration that had gotten out of hand, he said.
When asked how he felt when he saw the false narrative being presented to the country by Hillary Clinton and others, Hicks replied, “I’ve never been as embarrassed in my life, in my career as on that day.”
These are but a few in a long list of glimpses into the Clinton character, and they should be remembered when 2016 comes rolling along.
October 12, 2014 in News
Sable Trail Natural Gas Pipeline is an issue that really only a few people are complaining about or trying to stop. Many in the media are trying to make it a big time story but they won’t tell you the entire truth little less state all of the facts.
So let’s look at the simple facts so you can understand where it stands.
- Nobody really knows where it will be placed: They designers don’t even know, they are still looking at possible routes but nothing has been decided.
- Local Government: Quit beating them up. They have zero say in this issue. This is a federal matter because it crosses state lines. Local governments can’t do anything to stop them.
- Right of Way: Everybody seems to forget this term. Let us help you on this. Every road in the US has a “right of way” which means so many feet from the center of the road the government can bury anything they want. From water lines, to electrical power lines. Including a natural gas line.
- Natural gas is much cheaper than oil: Mainly because they don’t have to add anything to it for it to work and it’s clean fuel.
- Property values will rise: That’s right if the gas line comes close to your property, the value of your property will increase because businesses will be able to access the line and cut their over head cost.
- Danger level: Compared to other fuel sources, natural gas is the safest. Oil products produce a gas and that’s what burns. So when gasoline/oil gets spilled, it spreads around and the gas it produces is what is dangerous. Natural gas floats, so it doesn’t spread too far from a leak.
- Damage to natural surroundings: Most likely not. They’ll use “right of way” before they buy land for the pipe line. Plus don’t forget high power lines right of way. They can use that land too.
- The chances that the gas line going through your property is very low: They may buy some land from you for a pumping station. If they do, good for you, sell the land because if you say “no” they’ll go to the next land owner.
The Sable Trail Natural Gas Pipeline coming through an area will bring down energy cost because companies and residents will access it. Mainly because it’s cheap energy. It will create jobs and lower the cost of living in an area. You can be against it but most people forget that you gave the government permission to come in to our area when you requested a road to be built. You gave permission for a “Right Of Way.”
October 11, 2014 in News